We are happy to help if you need further guidance or help with sizing, email us at
- Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.
- Please allow 1-2cm(0.4"-0.8"In) differs due to manual measurement.
- The measurements shown refers to body measurements.
1. TWO PIECES
2. ONE PIECES
- Use a tape measure to measure yourself, holding the tape securely around the 3 key points.
- To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend you take these measurements whilst wearing minimal clothing.
- See The Size Guide for hints and tips on the product page to obtain the right fit for you.
Measure around your chest at the fullest point of bust. Make sure measuring tape is relaxed and not tight. Please wear unpadded bra while measuring. Find your bust measurement above and pair with cup size to find your size.
Measure directly under your bust and straight around your back.
Bend to one side to find your natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist. Run the tape around your natural waistline, keep tape parallel to the floor and one finger in between body and tape for a more comfortable fit.
Measure around the fullest part of hips (approximately 7”-9” below waistline), keeping tape parallel to the floor.